Delicious with a salad, or, if you are carnivore, with a nice chunk of meat.
It freezes well.
1. bring a pot of salted water to a boil
2. cook them until they’re fork-tender
3. drain & place them on a well oiled cookie pan.
4. now the fun part! Grab your potato masher (or a bottle, or a can, or a hammer!) and gently press down on the potato until it slightly mashes, your aim is to obtain a cookie shape potato.
5. brush the tops generously – I said GENEROUSLY – with olive oil
6. sprinkle some salt – coarse salt – and fresh ground black pepper
7. you may add whatever herb tickles you – coarsely chopped
8. bake on very hot (450-degree) oven, and cook them for 20-25 minutes until they’re golden and crispy.